- How does Sarah Bessey’s background in the Word of Faith movement affect how she lives out her faith?
- What has deconstruction been like for Sarah Bessey?
- How do we find freedom in the Scriptures as we learn to read and understand it in a new way?
- How can we raise kids with strong faith without transferring our own doubts and theological baggage onto them?
- “Raising children in the faith, for me, has become a realization that it’s more caught than taught.” @sarahbessey
- “You’re never done finding out there’s another way to think about something—or another way to be.” @sarahbessey
Mentioned in this episode:
- Website: sarahbessey.com
- Conference: Evolving Faith
- Support: The Bible for Normal People Patreon